Commercial Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate Law in Harlingen, TX
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
Protecting Your Interests
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, a real estate attorney like Jason R Mann, Attorney At Law can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, Jason R Mann, Attorney At Law can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, Jason R Mann, Attorney At Law can:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Jason R Mann, Attorney At Law is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.
We wanted to have a will. We were not sure what the procedure would be to accomplish this, and Attorney Mann was kind, knowledgeagle, friendly, professional and made the process of getting a detailed will, including final wishes in case of incapacity, much easier. Having this document has given us peace of mind. Attorney Mann and his staff treated us with respect and professionalism. We give them our unqualified recommendation.
Quick Professional Help
We needed wills, power of attorney, and physician directives for my parents in a very short turnaround time. Jason not prepared the documents in a very short window, he arranged for his notary to actually travel to where my mother was bed-bound to arrange for final signatures on all the paperwork. Thank you so much for your help with this.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Chamber Of Commerce Member